The International Society of Palaeogeography is the first international non-profit academic organization in the field of geology in China, which was founded to promote the exchange, development and innovation of palaeogeography in the world, and serve the prediction and exploration of mineral resources, especially oil and gas. The membership system can be divided into three categories, honorary members, general members and student members. Members can enjoy the privilege of reading the articles of the Journal of Palaeogeography both in Chinese and English edition, having the right to vote in the election of the Society, and the priority to attend the academic conferences sponsored by the Society. What are you waiting for? Come and join us!
(1) The right to vote, contest elections;
(2) Priority to the reading rights of the Journal of Palaeogeography (English version) and the Journal of Palaeogeography (Chinese version), and to the notification of academic conferences sponsored or co-organized by the Society;
(3) The priority and preferential rights to participate in the academic activities and other services organized by the Institute. All academic activities sponsored by the Institute enjoy preferential treatment according to the type of membership;
(4) The right to criticize and propose the work of the Institute;
(5) Voluntary membership and free withdrawal.